Mori-Nu Extra Firm Silken Tofu in 12.3oz (340g) box. For Grilling, stir fry and sauteing. Low-fat, heart-healthy vegetable protein for grilling, stir frying & sautéing. Great alternative to eggs, dairy, and meat. Needs no refrigeration until opened. No Preservatives. Non-Dairy. Gluten Free. Non-GMO Soybeans.
Golden Quinoa is a new easy cook variety of quinoa with a delicious, nuttier flavor and heartier texture. It binds together better than other quinoa varieties (think sticky rice). Plus, Golden Quinoa is just as nutritious as other varieties of quinoa! It’s a complete plant-based protein (7g per serving) that is Heart Healthy. It’s non GMO, gluten free, and ready in 12-15 minutes. Quinoa Cooking Instructions (For best results, cook Golden Quinoa like pasta, not rice): 1. Boil 4 cups water. 2. Add 1 cup of Golden Quinoa. 3. Wait 12-15 minutes, depending on your desired texture. 4. Drain using a fine mesh strainer. Try this fresh, delicious, and healthy Greek Golden Quinoa Salad:
- 1 cup cooked Golden Quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
Our chia seed is cultivated in the mountainous round regions of South America. ‘Chia’ stands for strength in the Mayan culture, and has been consumed as a superfood in ancient Aztec and Mayan civilizations by warriors. It has high amounts of Omega 3 fatty acids making it excellent for heart health. It also contains high quality essential proteins and numerous vitamins/minerals that promote general well being.
A convenient lightweight easy to keep tofu. Made of non-EGO soybeans and magnesium salt (nigari). Sliced and naturally freeze dried. Use in soups, stews, vegetable dishes, and anywhere tofu can be used.
Tofu is a soya-based bean-curd which has been used for cooking in the Far East for centuries. This cookbook shows how easy to cook, deliciously versatile and wonderfully healthy tofu is.
High in protein, low in calories and completely cholesterol-free, tofu is an excellent substitute for eggs, dairy products and meat.
This inspiring cookbook explains the different types of tofu, how to store it and how to cook creatively with it.
The easy to prepare recipes are dairy-free versions of international favourites including classic dishes such as English shepherd’s pie, Mexican tacos, savoury Mediterranean-style risotto as well as soup, salads and desserts from around the world.
Blogger-author extraordinaire Kristy Turner deliciously refutes every excuse you’ve ever heard with 125 bursting-with-flavor vegan recipes for every meal of the day—including dessert!
- “All those special ingredients are way more expensive.” Not when you can make your own Homemade Seitan, Barbecue Sauce, Zesty Ranch Dressing, and Tofu Sour Cream.
- “I could never give up cheese!” You won’t miss it at all with Tempeh Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Pecan Parmesan, Tofu Chèvre, Citrus-Herb Roasted Beets with Macadamia Ricotta, or Mushroom Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- “What about brunch?” Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Tacos, Lemon Cornmeal Waffles with Blueberry Sauce, and Caramel Apple-Stuffed French Toast are vegan breakfasts of champions!
- “My friends won’t want to come over for dinner.” They will when they get a taste of Carrot Cashew Pâté, Portobello Carpaccio, and Gnocchi alla Vodka.
- “But I scream for ice cream!” Then you’ll shriek over Dark Chocolate Sorbet, Mango Lassi Ice Cream, and from-scratch Oatmeal Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches.
If you’re a waffling vegan newbie, on-the-fence vegetarian, or veg-curious omnivore, this book will banish your doubts. You’ll find you can get enough protein, fit in at a potluck, learn to love cauliflower, and enjoy pizza, nachos, brownies, and more—without any animal products at all. (Even vegan pros will discover some new tricks!)
Colorful photographs throughout will have you salivating over Kristy’s inventive, easy-to-follow recipes. So what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and leave your excuses at the door!